Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How to know if Cindy Sheehan is right or wrong?

It has been said millions of times over thousands of years, you can tell about a person by who their friends are. Now I'm not suggesting that Cindy Sheehan is a personal friend of David Duke, the ex-KKK leader who continues to spout hatred for certain groups of people. But read this commentary by David Duke then read statements made by Ms. Sheehan (quotes from her are actually in the Duke piece) and decide for yourself if they are not cut from the same cloth. When someone like Duke agrees with you it may be time to re-consider your thoughts.

I'm sick of this poor mother (and I mean that sincerely, as I don't know how I would hold up with the loss of a child) calling President Bush a murderer and giving our enemy (the terrorists in Iraq) aid and comfort. And I'm twice as sick of the media giving her air time in which she tells the world her son was a stupid schmuck who died for nothing.

I'd say that what he did in Iraq (chase and kill terrorists) accounted to more in the big scheme of things that what his mother has accomplished in her entire life (if what she's doing now is the fruit of her life)

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed your link to David Dukes letter and boy was I confused... how can this man think our war on terrorism is a "war for Israel rather than America"??? I have never even remotely heard such nonsense. It is sad to see this man and others exploiting this womans twisted grief/views to serve their own agendas. I did read a powerful letter that was writen to Cindy Sheehan by an Iraqi man named Mohammed... I don't know how to do the fancy links that you do to get to the letter but it is found at

www.soldiersperspective.us

and it is on the August 12th post titled "Are Iraqis Brainwashed too??" Coming from the perspective of an Iraqi it is very interesting to hear. This is one brief quote in his letter...

"Your son sacrificed his life for a very noble cause... no, he sacrificed himself for the most precious value of existence. That of freedom!"

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geoff, I don't know if you have already seen this but there is a Marine mom that is starting a "Cross Country Caravan" from Sacramento, CA to Crawford, Texas called "You Don't Speak for me, Cindy".... I thought this video was inspiring!! I don't know how to post the link so you can go directly to it but here is the address to the video of this mother, Deborah John...

http://www.news10.net/storyfull1.asp?id=12639

I thought you might find it interesting too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home